Osmo Decking Oil
Osmo Decking Oil is the leading decking oil designed to provide long-lasting protection for all types of wood including hardwood and softwood.
It's easy to apply, and will help to protect your decking from the elements, while keeping it looking good. Osmo Decking Oil is water-resistant, making it perfect for outdoor use and will also help prevent algae and mould growth which can make your decking look unsightly.
The microporous finishes are based on natural vegetable oils which allow the wood to breathe and regulate moisture content. By doing this swelling and shrinkage is reduced. The penetrated finish will not crack, flake, peel or blister.
Osmo Decking Oil is easy to apply using a brush or roller.
1. Clean the decking to remove any dirt and debris.
2. Sand and prepare the surface of the decking if necessary.
3. Apply a coat of Osmo Decking Oil using a brush or roller a long handled brush is easy to manage.
4. After the first coat has dried apply a second coat.
5. Depending of temprature drying time is around 24 hours.
For a clear and natural finish for decking, apply just two coats of 007 Teak Oil, which allows the wood to naturally grey over time.