Osmo Decking Oil is the best decking oil on the market designed to provide long-lasting protection for all types of wood, including hardwood and softwood decking.
It's easy to apply, and will help to protect your decking from the elements, while keeping it looking good. It's also water-resistant, making it perfect for outdoor use and will also help prevent algae and mould growth
which can make your decking look unsightly.
The microporous finishes are based on natural vegetable oils and allow the wood to breathe and regulated moisture content. By doing this swelling and shrinkage is reduced. The penetrated finish will not crack, flake, peel or blister.
Osmo Decking Oil is easy to apply using a brush or roller.
1. Sweep the decking to remove any dirt and debris.
2. Sand down the surface of the decking if necessary.
3. Apply a coat of Osmo Decking Oil using a brush or roller.
4. Allow the first coat to dry before applying a second coat.
5. Allow the second coat to dry before using the deck.
For a clear and natural finish for decking, apply just two coats of 007 Teak Oil, which allows the wood to naturally grey over time.