What do you mean you haven't freshened up your decking ready for summer?
You most likely laid down decking in your garden to create not only a social area for your friends and family to enjoy but to create a feature in your garden as well, right? Well, with algae and fungal attack covering your outdoor decking, it doesn't make for a very inviting area to socialise does it?
But don't worry, we have a product that can change that for you!
Introducing Osmo Decking Oil! A product that will not only protect your decking for years to come but will enhance the appearance of your decking to make your garden vibrant again ready for all the socialising!
Here's a few key features of Osmo Decking Oil so you can get to understand the benefits of using this product a little more:
- A premium grade, solvent-based oil for all softwood and hardwood decking
- Provides excellent weather and dirt resistance
- Contains UV filters to protect the colour for longer
- Enhances the natural character of the wood
- Helps to prevent cracking, splitting and warping
- Does not crack, flake, peel or blister
- Dries to a smooth, satin finish
Sounds pretty good right?
And the even better news is that once you have prepared the surface of your decking, ready for application of the Decking Oil, it only takes 12 hours to dry, making what seems to be a big job appear to be only a small, weekend project - result!
So what are you waiting for? To discover the colours available in Osmo Decking Oil and to find out more click the link here